I am offering a course about the third part of the secret of Fátima for Holy Apostles College and Seminary in Cromwell, Connecticut.
The style of the course is a Massive Open Online Course (“MOOC“) and is based upon my book On the Third Part of the Secret of Fátima. The course is designed to be 13 weeks long, a chapter from my book each week. There are videos and even some hard-to-find materials. A certificate of completion will be issued by Holy Apostles to those students who successfully complete the course.
The course is designed to instruct students in the history of the famous third part of the secret of Fátima & to deepen their appreciation and understanding of the call of Our Lady in Fátima. During the course, students seek to:
- Obtain a deeper appreciation for the overall message of Our Lady in Fátima.
- Identify key arguments for the existence of a “second text” of the third part of the secret of Fátima.
- Examine & critique said arguments.
- Understand better the Church’s interpretation of the third part of the secret.
- Develop an awareness of the multi-faceted (& multi-lingual) history of Fátima & its secret.
If you are interested in signing up, please sign up via the Facebook page! The first session will be from January 7-April 7, 2018, so sign up soon!